Current Job Opportunities with Fifth Season
Part-time Warehouse Assistant —Apply by February 1st, 2017
Are you looking for a fast-paced, part-time position with a focus on farmers and local food? Then we are the place for you!
We offer a fun, flexible work environment and competitive pay.
As a Warehouse Assistant you will work closely with the Member Coordinator and Fifth Season producers to fill weekly customer orders, set up delivery times, and perform quality assurance checks on all incoming product. Basic computer skills for email communication, creating shipping paperwork and labels will also be needed. The warehouse assistant will need to be physically strong and able to work in chilly conditions in the warehouse and large cooler.
The Fifth Season Warehouse Assistant will:
- Have experience with produce and farming
- Be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Be able to communicate clearly with co-workers and Fifth Season members
- Have basic computer and word processing skills
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to operate and move large pallets of produce with pallet jacks
- Hold a valid driver’s license with clean driving record and insurance
Stop in our office to pick up and application or send your letter of interest and resume to:
Fifth Season Cooperative
1201 N. Main Street, Suite #9
Viroqua, WI 54665
Click HERE for a complete job description.
Click HERE for a printable PDF of our application.