Daikon Radish Roast
- 3 daikon radishes
- 16 oz. bag of baby carrots
- 1 whole onion
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1.5 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly drizzle 1 Tbsp. olive oil over a flat baking pan.
- Peel daikon radishes and cut into slices that are a quarter inch thick. Spread slices evenly on baking pan.
- Chop onion into big chunks and evenly spread onion chunks and carrots along with the radish on the baking pan.
- Mash clove of garlic and place on top of vegetables.
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper and drizzle additional olive oil.
- Bake in oven for about 45-60 minutes.